Step 1: Preparing Surface for Application
• Ensure surface is thoroughly clean, dry and free from minor cracks, loose dirt, chalk, grease,
fungi, algae and ﬂaking paint. This can be achieved by sanding the surface with Emery paper 180
& 220. Wipe and clean with a dry cloth.
• Dry sanding, ﬂame cutting and/or welding of the dry paint ﬁlm may give rise to dust and/or
hazardous fumes. Wet sanding should be used wherever possible. If exposure cannot be avoided
by the provision of local exhaust ventilation, suitable respiratory protective equipment should be
• If chalkiness is observed even after thorough cleaning, the surface should be self-primed with
Dulux Simply Refresh Multi Surface Paint.
• Dulux Simply Refresh Multi Surface Paint should not be applied to the surfaces or substrates
which are exposed to continuous seepage or dampness.
Step 2 : Application Process
• Product is supplied in ready to apply consistency. Stir thoroughly before use.
• Apply one coat of undiluted Dulux Simply Refresh Multi Surface Paint over the pre-painted/pre-coated Surface.
• An additional coat may be required in case Brilliant White shade is applied or if shade being applied is diﬀerent from that of
the pre-coated wall.
Step 3 : Drying Time
• Touch dry time for Multi Surface paint is 30 minutes and tack free dry time is upto 4-6 hours. Drying time may vary based on temperature or humidity